So here I am. helloooo :)
I'd like to carve a space here again to explore the dynamics of living open hearted and truthfully, beautiful and ugly with all the rough edges that I bring to my corner of the table. I'd like to remind myself, in my own words, that it is easy enough to slip into life with blinders and slowly loosen my grip and let all the urgency slide to the floor. And it's easy to forget my gratitude in the morning and keep going and going without seeing my own steps. But I'd just rather not.
So here.
Four months in Colorado, five? Winter was heavy and thick, but it's on its way out. There are daffodils and irises breaking through the grey brown dirt and clumps of green grass are finding life where the gutters pool and puddle. There are red robins (outside of fairy tales!) and big blue afternoons.
It's time for renewal, the season said so.
Am I up for the task?
No comments:
Post a Comment